Finally a new look! Sorry it has taken so long, I will be making new posts a lot more often now! :)
I'm so excited, a friend showed me Motives cosmetics, I've been trying it all out and I love it! I've tried out so many different makeup companies and wow, I can't believe how amazing Motives is. The makeup goes on so much better, stays so much better and feels so much better! Usually I have a couple favorites from different brands but now I'm pretty sure almost all my favorites are Motives! I'm very impressed with how great Motives is so I wanted to share some great new looks with all of my followers! If you aren't a follower yet, please follow :D
This smokey purple look is great for making green eyes really stand out but any other eye colour can still rock this look! ;)
Here are the Motives products used on the eyes:
• Medium shadow - Pink diamond
• Dark shadow - Sweet plum
• Highlight shadow - Creme fresh. (White liner on inner corner first)
• Motives gel liner - Little black dress, with Onyx shadow on liner to set it and on edge of liner to soften the line and make it look smoother.
• Motives Lustrafy high definition mascara - Onyx (Lots of mascara!)
Here are the rest of the Motives products used:
• Foundation - Dual Perfection pressed powder - Neutral
• Bronzer - Miami glow bronze
• Blush - Shooting star
The only product I used that wasn't Motives is Garnier skin renew B.B. cream in Light/medium. I have recently started using this cream as a primer and I love it! I put a thin layer on all over my face and neck before I put any of my makeup on. It helps so much to even out my skin tone and make my skin kinda glow, but not fake looking.
I really hope everyone loves this look and I hope you'll all try it out :)