Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

New Motives Makeup Look!

Finally a new look! Sorry it has taken so long, I will be making new posts a lot more often now! :)


I'm so excited, a friend showed me Motives cosmetics, I've been trying it all out and I love it! I've tried out so many different makeup companies and wow, I can't believe how amazing Motives is. The makeup goes on so much better, stays so much better and feels so much better! Usually I have a couple favorites from different brands but now I'm pretty sure almost all my favorites are Motives! I'm very impressed with how great Motives is so I wanted to share some great new looks with all of my followers! If you aren't a follower yet, please follow :D
  
This smokey purple look is great for making green eyes really stand out but any other eye colour can still rock this look! ;)

 


 For the eyes I started out with the Motives eye shadow primer all over the eyelid and a thin line under the eye. A good eye shadow primer will make sure it will stay in place all day without creasing or fading away and it will make the colour show up much better.



 Here are the Motives products used on the eyes:
 • Medium shadow - Pink diamond
• Dark shadow - Sweet plum
• Highlight shadow - Creme fresh. (White liner on inner corner first)
• Motives gel liner - Little black dress, with Onyx shadow on liner to set it and on edge of liner to soften the line and make it look smoother.
• Motives Lustrafy high definition mascara - Onyx (Lots of mascara!)

Here are the rest of the Motives products used:
• Foundation - Dual Perfection pressed powder - Neutral
• Bronzer - Miami glow bronze
• Blush - Shooting star


The only product I used that wasn't Motives is Garnier skin renew B.B. cream in Light/medium. I have recently started using this cream as a primer and I love it! I put a thin layer on all over my face and neck before I put any of my makeup on. It helps so much to even out my skin tone and make my skin kinda glow, but not fake looking.
 I really hope everyone loves this look and I hope you'll all try it out :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...