Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Light retro look

Heres a look I did with kind of a retro look to it but it isn't too dramatic. First I put an eyeshadow primer on then I put the medium shade on the inner three quarters of my eyelids just up to the crease. Next I blend the dark shade on the outer corner and in the crease and make sure to blend the dark shade very well so you dont see the edges too harsh. Next I put black creme eye liner on, making it thicker on the outer corner and slanting up. I put a small bit of black shadow on the edge of the liner with a small angle brush just to make it a softer line. Under my brow and on the inner corner I put the highlight, it always brightens the eyes. Something different about this look is what I did under my bottom lashes, instead of a liner I put the medium shade all the way acoss the bottom and its quite a light shade so that brightens the eyes a lot and gives it quite a retro look. You can put primer under aswell to make sure it'll stay and show up more. Next I put on some lenghtening mascara and then thickening mascara to make my lashes really stand out. Hope everyone loves this look! I'll make another one of these for shading and highlighting the face very soon! 

 


Medium:Wet n Wild~set 249 vanity-light matte cream shade
Dark:Wet n Wild~set 249 vanity-dark bronze shade on outer corner and crease and the darker brown blended with it on the outer corner
Highlight:Under brow~ Cover girl-snowblossom, Inner corner~ White liner with Cover girl-snow blossom on top
Liner: Maybelline eyestudio -blackest black, black shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...