Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Retro look

Here is a look that I think is kinda retro with the thick black liner and bold red lipstick. The liner should be quite thin on the inner corner on most people it should start getting thicker just around or just after the pupil. I also made sure to make to my cheeks rosy
with a red tone blush.
Here's what I used:
Inner three quarters of eye lid up to the crease: Covergirl -French Vanilla
Outer corner and in crease: Merle Norman -Cappuccino
Just outer corner: Covergirl -Black
Under brow and on inner corner of eye: Almay -Mother Of Pearl (for a more dramatic look, which I did, put a white eye liner on inner corner of eye first and then blend with the light shadow)
Under the eye: Put a small amount of waterproof pencil liner right under lashes just on outer corner, then with a small angle brush blend the cappuccino shadow into to liner only on the outer half of the eye.
Inner half of under the eye: Cover girl -French Vanilla
Plus I added fake eyelashes just to the outer corner for more of a cat-eye look

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...