Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Eyebrows make such a difference!!

Well I made a post earlier and said I was going on a trip but I thought I could fit in one more post before I leave! :)

Here is a picture showing how much of a difference eyebrows make. When I was in high school I was always too afraid to try filling in my brows but I'm so glad I finally did! I've actually been filling in and shaping my brows for at least 5 or 6 years now and I never go out without them now! Hehe. Eyebrows really frame the eye and make your eyes stand out so much more.

If you have thin eyebrows I really hope this picture will make you want to try! Please let me know if anyone wants me to do a video on eyebrows! :)

Well here's the before and after pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...