Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

My two favorite products! Plus a lighter smokey/defined crease look :)


 Here is another lighter smokey look with two new products I'll never go without! In these pics of my makeup I used both and makeup stayed allll day.

The Garnier Skin Renew B.B. Cream is amazing! I've been using it for a few months now and it's the best skin primer/moisturizer. I love it because it evens out skin tone so well and you dont need to wear much foundation with it. I just use this with a loose powder on top to keep my skin matte and to make my skin look more even. Even if you dont use foundation I think this would be great just as a morning moisturizer. Picture below.



Stay Dont Stray by Benefit is wonderful too! I just got this one about a week ago and I am so impressed with it. It is an eye primer that also works great as an under eye concealer. I have used a lot of other eye primers and this one is my favorite because of how well it makes your eye makeup really stay and how the color of it doesnt interfere with with your eyeshadows and change their color(I've had some primers that did that in the past). I also love how great of an under eye concealer it is! Just make sure to blend it out well and put powder on top. Picture below.


 P.S. Sorry about the messy hair in the pics, it just wasn't working out!

Hope everyone will try these out and love them! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...